Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Pictures

My mom, Gerry, & me on Christmas Eve. She tried to get a picture of Charlie & me, but those mostly came out as blurs & a few of my water glass. We hadn't even had our wine yet at that point!! Fun & delicious dinner at Villagio's - one of my most favorite Italian restaurants. Especially since they will deliver to my house!
Merritt & Walker opening more Wii games. They were extra excited that I have my Wii console out at the ranch so they could play to their hearts content.
Our friends from Chicago got to dude it up at the ranch. Jenny & Luke are enjoying a ride on Leo. Charlie introduced the oldest & middle son to peeing outside. Will be interesting to find out if they are doing the same thing in their yard in Chicago!! Oh well, one of the advantages of being a boy. So good to see them & can't wait to see them again soon. Maybe Charlie & I will make it up to Chicago!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment