Sunday, December 19, 2010

Where Is An Elf When You Need One??

Busy week ahead.  I've been planning my menus for Christmas in Houston & all the family at the ranch after Christmas.  Tomorrow will be the start of a busy & short week.  I hope I can get it all done.
Must get my little Sugar dog in to the vet - she is having some posterior region problems that must be attended to, get more mineral out for the cows & then get those crazy horses out of the bull pasture.  They are such hay hogs & those bulls are so mancito that they won't push them out of the way. 
We are going to have quite the variety of yummies to eat & I'll have to get to the grocery store as well so that I can get to cooking.
Good thing we have two freezers because I'm going to be filling it this week for dinners next week.  Need to make cheese grits & a super yummy lasagna.  Make a cake or two plus get the goodies for two Christmas Day meals - enchiladas in Houston for lunch & then a more traditional meal for dinner at the ranch.  Good thing we'll have a two hour drive as I'll need the nap!!
Shoot!  I'm getting tired just thinking about it.
Oh well, at least I won't be spending all my time in the kitchen while we have company at the ranch & I'll get to go play with everyone.  Good thing WB has a housekeeper because I sure couldn't do all this & get the house cleaned too!

No comments:

Post a Comment