Friday, December 3, 2010

Rather uneventful Thursday.  Mostly worked on straightening up the house & de-mousing the other dining room closet.  The mice have long moved on, but cleanup is necessary.  There is more to do out there, but I can only face so much of that at one time.  Not only is it just disgustingly gross, but I can only inhale so much Clorox before I feel as though I will asphyxiate myself!  I can see it now...Wow!  How'd she die?  Sad story.  Death by Clorox!!!
Uncle Don is coming out today &  so we'll have a busy afternoon of business to discuss.  It will be good to see him.
I'll be heading off to Houston this afternoon & will start a busy weekend with dinner at El Patio (can't wait for a Grand Gold Margarita!!) & then to see some cousins in a play tomorrow.  Should be a fun show as it is a mix of Grimm Fairy tales.  Both girls have nice parts to perform.
Hopefully, Sunday will be a nice restful day & I'll get to spend some time with my Mom out in Sugar Land.  Other than that - no plans for Sunday!!!  Monday will roll around quickly enough & it will be back to the ranch.
Little Pippin will go home with me today & her Mommy will be back from her trip.  It has been fun having her with us, but I am ready for her to go home.
Hope you have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment