Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hump Day

In honor of hump day. Thought I'd post a picture of a most handsome hump. Mr. Tracey is sharing his range cube treats with one of his blond girlfriends. I had just fed the calves & these guys looked so sad that they weren't getting any dinner except for grass & hay. So, being that I am me, I had to give them a little tasty treat.
Lovely day. Sprayed the front yard for weeds. We'll see how many spots I missed! Since it is pretty much all clover, grass burs & dandelions, I hope I got it all. Can't wait until Spring when we can get a real yard! Mom would be having an ever loving fit if she saw the yard the way it is now. Guess that is another reason I am here - to take care of these types of things.
Ran a bunch of errands in town then home again. Boiled some chicken & so made some broth for WB. He is still down with his cold & really enjoyed his homemade broth. I think tomorrow I'm going to add some noodles to it & make it into real chicken noodle soup! Hopefully, he will feel better by tomorrow.
As soon as I go put the pot roast away, I am hitting the sack. Long day of a lot of running about. At least I was able to do it in boots & jeans instead of dress clothes & high heels! Much prefer my current wardrobe to my old. Not that dressing nicely isn't fun sometimes. It just makes it more fun when you don't have to do it every day & doing it because you want to & not because you have to!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment