Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesdays are Fundays too!

Busy day. Mr. Pepe went in for his gas leak check up. Fortunately, it was just a bad valve to the overflow & was easily changed out & done quickly. I managed to get some grocery shopping done while waiting & so, got two things marked off my list for today in one shot.
Once home, I had to make some phone calls. Need to get an electrician out here to check to see if we need to change my room onto 2 circuits instead of just one. Every time my little fridge or the coffee pot cycles, it freaks out the satellite cable. Not that big of a deal for me since I rarely have the TV on, but it is a bit annoying. Made an appointment to get some of the cattle in next week for their freeze branding & to get one mamma's horns trimmed. Poor thing must have a terrible headache since her horns are growing down & pressing on her skull. Am thinking that she needs more than some Tylenol for that pain! Still trying to get pricing for a carport. Will probably end up driving into town tomorrow so that I can stand in front of the guy while he figures the price. It has taken him 2 days to still give me no answer!
All my chores done & so I got to play making another set of wreaths. This time for the front entrance. Couldn't believe that WB suggested it. He liked the other ones so much that he asked if I was going to make more. How could I not??? The original Scrooge wants more Christmas decorations & so he will get them!!
WB has a cold & so our plans to go to Cabela's is probably off. Will see how that goes. If we don't go & we don't have gale force winds, I will wage war on weeds in the yard. At some point, I must attend to the cattle inventory. The records are so messy & don't make any sense to me. Guess that is part of my job...figuring all that stuff out, making sense of it & then translating it to an easily understood document by all who need it.
Eyes getting heavy & feel the need for sleep. No wind chimes to wake me up at the crack of dawn thirty in the morning - yea!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment