Thursday, November 18, 2010

Yep. It is Thursday

Worked on the commercial herd inventory today & made a good dent in it.  Will have some time to work on it again tomorrow & can, hopefully, finish it up by Monday.  Fingers crossed y'all.  Better yet, hope my left click finger doesn't get a cramp!!  Will take a break from it to help sort off some of the calves that we want to sell.  Shouldn't take too long, maybe an hour, & extra easy in that they are all in the pens already!!
Rode Ms. Clovis today.  She's a sweet little paint pony & we had a nice ride.  She got a little skittish on me a couple of times, but no bucking broncos this time - thank God!  It does make me want my own horse even more though.  We have 5 really nice horses that need someone to ride them, but I just don't trust any of them & really want to forge my own relationship with my own horse.  Besides, I would like to have a horse that I can use to work cattle when necessary as well as ride for fun or on a trail ride.  No huge hurry & these things can't be rushed.  Will not only have to save up for the purchase, but also take my time in selecting the right horse as well as the right horse selecting me!  Must be a reciprocal relationship.
I think my NyQuil is kicking in so it is time for this girly to hit the hay.  Night night all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment