Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday is a Funday

Monday was a fun day on the VW Ranch.
We got a little rain this morning - super fabulously awesome!! Today, we shipped off some more calves for auction, I met with the Direct TV guy, again!, made some barbed-wire wreaths, took more pictures of cows & found this flock of wild turkey while out looking for some of my "missing from inventory" cows. There was another flock already hiding in the gully so there must have been up to 30 of them.
Drove my little mule Pepe around today. That was fun, but he does wreak havoc on my hair. Oh well, the cows, horses, donkeys & turkeys could really care less that I look like I've been playing with electricity! Pepe is back to the hospital again tomorrow though. He has a very small but could be a big deal gas leak. Not sure if it is the line or the tank itself & since I'm not an expert on how to fix it, back he goes to the doctor to get fixed. Will probably be another week before I get him back again!!
Pepe to the hospital, wage war on weeds in the yard & make 2 more wreaths is on my schedule tomorrow. We'll see if I get it all done!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment