Thursday, November 11, 2010

Friday Eve

Can't imagine why I'm so tired.  We really didn't do that much today.  It must just be because my sweet little Sugar dog had me up at 4:30 to go outside to potty.  I guess it is better than the night before when she had me up at 2 & again at 2:30!  The things I do for that old lady!

Two trips to town - 1 to drop Dog off for his Pretty Puppy Beauty Parlor appointment & 1 more to pick him up.  WB & I also drove in the opposite direction to run some errands in Bastrop.  Stopped at the Back Door Cafe in Smithville for lunch - super yummy!!  It's located on Main St & has really good food at a super reasonable price.

Other than curling more barbed-wire for table decorations & making sure the apartment was spic & span for my mother-in-law, that was about it for the day.

Tomorrow is a free day as I want WB to be well rested on Saturday for his party.  No work for him & by tomorrow afternoon, Elizabeth & I will be getting our decorations out on the tables at the Club.

Good Night to all.  WB & I are trying to stay awake until the season premier of Burn Notice at 9.  I hope we can make it!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment