Monday, April 18, 2011


Sunset on the ranch

Cameras just do not do proper justice to sunrises nor sunsets.  There were so many other colors in the sky this evening, but it still looks nice & you can't see all the brown pasture so I posted it anyway!
Busy week of working cattle & just go & run, go & run.  Glad it gave way to a fairly relaxing weekend.
Saturday was full of fun stuff.  I picked out a new top for my car.  The original convertible top has seen a better day & it is time to replace it.  Of course, the color I picked can't be used so I will have to go pick another one on Wednesday when I go back to Houston again.    I think it has to do with the way the fabric is woven & so it won't stretch correctly on the frame.  Leave it to me to pick the one color that I can't have!!  After the car appointment, it was off for a manicure/pedicure, tasty lunch at a Danish deli, IKEA for a new lamp with my Christmas gift certificate, Academy for a sun hat & some long sleeve fishing shirts because if I get any darker I might get deported, a quick nap, a haircut, delicious Collina's dinner, dessert at The Chocolate Bar & then to Miller Theater for Hairspray!  Sunday was much less hectic with a breakfast at home, some lounging pool side, another nap, quick grocery store run & then a short visit at a friend's house.  
  I am going to try to match up some of my Brahman babies & mommies today.  Will try to get some cute pictures.  Those babies are just darling.  All ears & a tiny hump.  So funny.  They look like they'll take flight if the wind is just right!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment