Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Trouble posting pictures

Hello.  I just found out that Google & Picasa are having issues with posting pictures.  Here is the picture from yesterday.  It probably showed up as a box with a red X.  They know about it & are trying to fix it.  I'll just have to post pictures differently.
No pictures from yesterday, but we worked cattle almost all day.  I started at 7am getting the horses in their stalls & finally finished the day around dark.  Fun day of hard work.  One of the calves got separated from his mommy & so I was able to catch the little bugger.  He thanked me by peeing all over my leg.  By the end of the day, my clothes were covered in calf poop, pee & dust from all the wind.  I was so excited to go pick up Ruby's repaired & new tack that I ran out of the house without even changing clothes!  I figured the saddle shop had seen worse than me walking in the door!!  I still need to make a couple of adjustments to her headstall, but she's going to look so good in her new outfit.  Can't wait to ride her & give all the new gear a whirl.
Today is going to be a more relaxed day.  Busy, but not so labor intensive.  I'll get feed in all the creep feeders for the calves, run in to town to exchange some clothes & other errands, have lunch with the girls, go to the grocery store, back to the ranch to do whatever needs doing next, feed calves & then go play bunco at a friend's house.  See what I mean, a more relaxed day!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment