Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Another busy day.

Tackled cleaning out the left side dining room closet.  I demolished more than one mouse condo - yippee!  Those little vermin need to live outside where they are supposed to & not in our house!  I couldn't face the right cabinet yet & since I'm still smelling Clorox, it will just have to wait until my return.

Baby Black Buck was running about this morning.  Getting used to those springy little legs & chasing after momma.  Too cute.  Wish I could get a picture.  Since they are prey animals, they are quite skittish & especially now with the wee one.  Even with the x24 digital zoom on the fancy camera, there's no way it's gonna happen.  I'll keep trying though.  Maybe when baby gets a little older.  It isn't even a week old at this point.

Lots of running about getting everything in order before I leave for Houston this evening.  The Hunters should be home soon.  From what I understand, they had a great time.  Caught lots of red fish & shot their fair share of dove.

May not be able to blog too much over this next week & a half.  We'll see if I can figure out the mobile blogging thing.  Might be outside my realm of tech capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment