Sunday, October 3, 2010

In The Beginning - Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tomorrow will be the beginning of my new career as Ranch Manager.  Since I am expanding my already limited knowledge, I know I have lots to learn & look forward to my education.  I was encouraged by friends to start this blog & since I'm a technophile, I just couldn't resist.  I hope you all enjoy reading about my adventures as much as I will enjoy giving you something entertaining, hopefully!, to read.

We already have one adventure happening today.  The water pipe to the apartment on the storage barn is leaking RO water all over the world.  Valve is now shut off & we'll be calling the plummer in the morning.

The water thing is not rated high on the importance scale & so tomorrow will being with working cattle.  Time to get the boys seperated from the girls.  It has been a long time since I've spent a day in the cattle pens.  It will be an interesting day, to say the least.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your first day If anybody can do the job it's you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we'll all get an education - what is RO water?!?!?
    Have fun segregating the heard!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genie!! Am shocked you don't know RO water being a sailor & all. Reverse osmosis filtration system for the iron filled well water we have out here. Just as it makes sea water the most delicious beverage ever, it does the same for our ground water.

    ReplyDelete