Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday, Monday - la la, la, la la

OK - am totally dating myself with that song but what a great day it was.  Saw Charlie off back to Houston first thing this morning, drove out back with WB where a tree fell on the fence & got Jack working on sawing up the tree & fixing the fence.  Daddy is now packed & ready for his hunt & all his extra huting gear is neatly folded & put away in storage bins for next year.  Since Fall was in the air, I couldn't help myself but to move some furniture around in one of the bedrooms, began the monumental job of organizing the hall closet & started cleaning off the window seat in one of the other bedrooms.  Had as much of that elephant as I wanted to eat so, off to town to run errands.  The usual errands being a trip to the feed store & grocery store.  Got back just in time to change from my town clothes to ranch clothes again & help get the little stranger calf loaded up in her owner's trailer so that she could go home to her ponderosa.
Now, I'm pooped & ready to go to bed.  Must stay up for at least another hour less I wake up at 4AM tomorrow morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment