Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Clorox Overdose

WB & I took off this morning to boldly go where no one has gone in a really long time.  I had to hop out of the Kubota a few times to make sure we weren't going to go head first off the edge of a giant gully or just to make sure we could get through to where we wanted to go.  Lots of fun except for all the freakin' spiders.  I like them because they get all the bugs & bugs really don't like me.  For some odd reason, they love to hurl their little bug bodies directly into my eyes.  For that reason & that reason alone, I have made peace with the spider.  They are the mortal enemy of all bugs, but they still creep me out.  Anyway - bug phobias aside, we had a fun ride around out back.

That done, I could no longer ignore my cleaning project & proceeded to permeate the house with the smell of Clorox.  Mom would have been so happy!!  If Clorox was a perfume, then that was her signature scent.  Now, the sun room window seat & drawers are clean & ready to be used for something other than mouse condos.  Those danged mice never pay their dues & don't ever show up at the "Night out with the Neighbors" party.  When they do show up, they always bring some odd half-eaten stale food - yuck!!  Probably aren't good hand washers either.

Can't decide if I want to tackle the dining room cabinets or more closets tomorrow.  Probably neither as I have a ton & a half of invitation envelopes to address for Daddy's birthday party.  Maybe I'll tackle a small project once all the invitations are done - we'll see how it goes.  Friday is commercial cattle working day.  Will have some good pictures to share then.

No comments:

Post a Comment