Sunday, October 10, 2010

What a great week!  We have lots to do this coming week too.  More cattle work, getting WB ready for his dove hunt & just general work to be done.
Charlie had a grand time shredding the Black Buck pasture this morning while I was in the caboose with Daddy reloading .38 special ammo for the next SASS shoot.  I just started to get a good feel for it when it was time to pack it in for lunch & watch the Texans embarrass themselves on the field with the Giants.  So depressing I thought about napping.  Instead, I cleared the dining room table so that it could actually be used as a dining room table!  I don't think electric gate openers, giant wasp nests, red hawk feathers & shed snake skins are supposed to live on the dining room table.  We may just have to eat dinner in there tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'll bet those giant wasp nests and other flotsam are supposed to be in the SVMS library as a super cool display! I still have the ones that Charlie risked his life to get - the kids LOVE them! Thanks again, C. The risk was totally worth it! :-)
    You are a dynamo TK! It makes me tired just to read your posts!! So I'll just sit here and watch the Brothers nap while I read. Phew!
    love you!
    E

    ReplyDelete