Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Every Day Brings a New Baby!

Another new baby born last night or early this morning. He's taking a nice stretch after his afternoon nap. That makes 7 babies since late November & most of them have been born in the last 2 weeks. They are too cute!! The little one below is my favorite. Looks like he has white sneakers on. Tennis anyone?? Oh wait - can't hold the racket with a cloven hoof! I can't wait to see if we have any more tomorrow. Looked like there were a few mommas ready to go with milk for their yet-to-be-born babies.
Busy day today - got hay & mineral out for the cows (I drove the tractor again - super fun!), cleaned up some broken branches in the calf pen & tended to the horses; made chicken salad, chicken & dumplings & peanut butter sticks; cleaned my room, got all my laundry done & bathed the dog. Oh wait...that's not it! I also fed the calves, fed WB, put leftovers away for Charlie to have next week & then did the dishes. I'm exhausted just typing all that! After all that, I totally deserved
the 2 beers I drank earlier this evening. Now I'm waiting to talk to my hubby, fill out my 401K rollover paperwork & then I think I'll actually sleep!
Hopefully, I'll wake up to some new four-legged friends running about in the pasture!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment