Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ruby, Ruby - Ruby, will you be mine?

Here is Miss Ruby. She's a 15 year old mare with a mile long pedigree. Wish I knew the names of her ancestors as I'm sure I'd be impressed. We had a good ride yesterday & she did very well. I hope everything works out so that we can be friends & she gets to stay here. I know she misses the other horses that she has known most of her life, but surely Leo will make a good companion friend for her. I can't speak horse, but hopefully I too can be a good companion for her as well. She sure is a beauty & a lot of fun to ride.

On the other hand, we have the donkeys! Honey is a little fatty fatty & is forming a road block until I hand over all the feed in the feed room! Poor Hody back there is not getting the same amount of groceries she is - that is for sure.
OH NO! 4-legged banditos have taken over the VW ranch. Highway robbery, I tell ya!
There's no accounting for a spotty donkey.
This is what WB has been working on so hard for the last week or so. We will now have some stinking badges to shoot at today at our SASS shoot. He has had a lot of fun making these & I even got to help a little - mainly using the chop saw for the small pieces he needs to keep the star in the ring & for the hanger. My cousin Jill & I want him to teach us to weld. That would be so freaking awesome!! We have the equipment out here - might as well learn how to use it all. That & it would be totally fun. :-D
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment