Monday, January 10, 2011

Hello Monday!

What a fun weekend! 
Friday was busy working with the horses, feeding cows, working on projects around the house & so much more than I can't remember it all now!
Went to a SASS shoot on Saturday.  It was Charlie's first shoot & the first time for me to wear the period outfit a friend made for me.  Can't believe I didn't get any pictures!  A lot of fun & perfect weather - nice & sunny but cool enough not to get hot.  Fun time by all.
The colder weather brought on two more calf births on Saturday night.  Charlie & I counted babies yesterday morning when putting out hay.  One of the mommas has mastitis & so I'll be working with Jack this morning getting the cows up so we can doctor on the momma & make sure baby is getting enough to eat - drink really.  So, we may have a calf that needs to be bottle fed or at least supplemented.  It's fun to do that - they are just so cute & you just want to cuddle them!  Once cows & horses are tended to this morning, I'll be hitting the shower so WB & I can run off to Cabela's.  What else would you do on a cold wintry Monday???

No comments:

Post a Comment